Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1 Use of Material
You may make one copy of material on this Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use. But, otherwise, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site.
1.2 General Rules
You may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
(1) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or
(2) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
1.3 Trade Marks, Copyrights and Restrictions
1.4 Specific Prohibited Use
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees or contractors. By accessing or using this Web Site and the services offered within (the "Services"), you agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
(1) to post incomplete, false or inaccurate information, including, without limitation, false or inaccurate information in your resume or a resume which is not your own; (2) to post information, opinions, notices, advertisements, commercial or otherwise relating to your resume or any information relating to "head-hunters", employment or placement agencies, temporary worker agencies, consultants and any other third parties offering similar services, all of which are strictly prohibited (3) to solicit business from employers who post on the Web Site, including any solicitation by our competitors of employers who post on the Web Site is strictly prohibited; and (4) to modify, delete or revise any information or material that has been posted by an employer or any other person or entity.
1.5 Web Site Security Rules
(1) You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation: (a) sending to other users, employers or other e-mail users unsolicited e-mail, spam, promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing". Brainhunter will take all necessary steps to investigate any occurrences that may involve such violations and may co-operate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting such violating users.
(2) You shall not engage in conduct which, in the sole discretion of Brainhunter, restricts or inhibits any other user, whether a user of the services or a user of any other system, from using and enjoying the Web Site and Services available on the Web Site, or other system, from using and enjoying the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, the posting or transmitting on or through any of the Services of any information that is, in the sole discretion of Brainhunter, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or hateful, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
1.6 Linked Sites
Brainhunter, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site, is not responsible for their content. Any such Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
(1) All materials on the Web Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Brainhunter disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Brainhunter does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Web Site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Brainhunter does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on the Web Site of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The material that you read on the Web Site is provided solely for your information only. The use of the Web Site is at your own risk. The information and opinions expressed in any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other forums conducted on this site are not necessarily those of Brainhunter or its affiliated or related entities or content providers and Brainhunter makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Furthermore, neither Brainhunter nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided on the Web Site.
(2) By submitting your resume or any other information, whether personal or not, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and form of such submittal materials. Employers who post jobs offerings or other positions on the Web Site are also solely responsible for the content, accuracy and form of such postings.
(1) Any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Brainhunter throughout the universe and Brainhunter shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. You shall not submit or post any content which:
(a) labels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
(b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks;
(c) violates any law;
(d) advocates illegal activity; or
(e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.